Sunday, February 07, 2010

When you're cute, you're cute

Shopping is not something I do easily.  I know; I know.  It's supposed to be a "woman's thing."  As a close relative of mine would say, "I didn't get that gene."  When I HAVE to go shopping, I try to make it a one place thing so that I can finish quickly and get out of the store.  I went to a local "super store" several days ago, had 5 things on my list.  I got 7. There were 2 "adorable" dresses there, $1 each, for the "Ween."  Of course, I had to have them.

When the temperature here drops below 65, she doesn't want to go outside, and she loves playing dress up, so we had to try out one of the outfits as it was only a high of 60 today.  She didn't want me to take it off when we returned to the apartment.

Julie says she looks like a sausage.  I say more "bratwurst" than wiener.  But, who's to say.  You can't see the writing on the back, but it says  "Princess."  (I wonder?)

She's glad to have me home.  I feel like singing "Me and My Shadow."  I can't even move without her RIGHT behind me.  The question is though - How else could she show off her new outfits if I were not here? Shortly after I took that picture, she had to nap.  (It's hard work looking this cute.)

No comments: