Friday, February 26, 2010

The "B" word

Today is a good day.  Why you might ask?  It's payday.  In it's self that is not as exciting as some days of the week, but today is when I start my new "b-----."  I HATE THE WORD!!! It should probably be a 4-letter word, except it's not.  And, I have NEVER been very good at it.  If I am to survive without working, I will certainly have to pay attention to it.


Being the "spoiled, overly pampered, privileged princess" that I am (Bob's words; not mine) I have not really thought about "the word" much in the last 40 years of my life. Reality is - I have to do this. How do I go about setting up a "b-----?"  Where do I start?  Who gets what?  


I am already sweating; vision is getting fuzzy; I think I'm going to faint.  (It's a good thing I can type laying down.)  I have heard people use the phrase "Champagne taste with a beer b-----."  I'm about the find out what that means.

No comments: